W4H Sticky

W4H - 2nd Anniversary of the 470 Amateur Radio Group
Start Date: November 1, 2009
End Date: November 15, 2009
Frequencies:Voice - 24.450, 14.260, 7.260, 3.860
PSK31 - 14.070, 7.070.
QSL Info: Note the amateur's name and send QSL to the call that is working the W4H event. For example if you work me as W4H I will also give you my home call and tell you to QSL to me AJ4IJ.
More Info: The 470 Amateur Radio Group website

Sunday, August 17, 2008

My QSL Card

Here's a look at my QSL card. I'm notorious for changing it around, though. For the moment, and probably for a little while, this will be my card. Until I'm so tired of looking at it that it needs a re-design.
Click on the Card to make it BIGGER!

QSL information for me can be found on QRZ. For now, I really only accept QSL cards direct. I am working on LoTW -- and will let ya'll know if and when I get that set up. For direct QSL, I do not require a S.A.S.E., since I am a firm believer that not just ONE Ham should have to cover the "to & from" postage cost. If you're interested in receiving a card from me... look for me on 20 meters -- my favorite place to call "CQ on the 20!" You may also find me calling "CQ on the 40!" and "CQ on the 10!"

No comments:

Scavenger Hunt Sticky

Thanks to all for helping me with the Scavenger Hunt!