W4H Sticky

W4H - 2nd Anniversary of the 470 Amateur Radio Group
Start Date: November 1, 2009
End Date: November 15, 2009
Frequencies:Voice - 24.450, 14.260, 7.260, 3.860
PSK31 - 14.070, 7.070.
QSL Info: Note the amateur's name and send QSL to the call that is working the W4H event. For example if you work me as W4H I will also give you my home call and tell you to QSL to me AJ4IJ.
More Info: The 470 Amateur Radio Group website

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Germany Confirmed! Woo Hoo

Wow... Thanks to Norbert (DK6NF) for my first ever dx QSL card sent to me first! Plus, that confirms Germany for me! And it's a very spiffy-lookin' card, too.

Hey Norbert -- when you get your card back from me, notice the orange streak on the envelope. I removed your card and the return envelope from the main envelope, and when I moved the card away, there was this creepy bug laying there! I smeared it before I realized that I'd probably just mashed a German bug. (Hi Hi) So sad for it... especially since it had traveled so far. That's okay though. My XOM (AJ4JD) said it was probably a good thing that I did, because if I hadn't it probably would have taken out all the black walnut trees. Just kidding! (Hi Hi).

Thank you, again, for the wonderful card.

No comments:

Scavenger Hunt Sticky

Thanks to all for helping me with the Scavenger Hunt!