W4H Sticky

W4H - 2nd Anniversary of the 470 Amateur Radio Group
Start Date: November 1, 2009
End Date: November 15, 2009
Frequencies:Voice - 24.450, 14.260, 7.260, 3.860
PSK31 - 14.070, 7.070.
QSL Info: Note the amateur's name and send QSL to the call that is working the W4H event. For example if you work me as W4H I will also give you my home call and tell you to QSL to me AJ4IJ.
More Info: The 470 Amateur Radio Group website

Monday, April 13, 2009

LoTW, FTW!!

Alright little kiddies... (Oh my... I had a teacher in high school that always called us that. It had implanted itself into my brain, biting and tearing, until one day... one long and happy day... I could use that single phrase: little kiddies. Now it's gone, for good I hope.)

Logbook of the World is up and running for AJ4IJ. If you've been wanting my confirmation via that, you now have it... provided you're in my log.

I'm so excited about it, and now I can say I have worked all the continents (minus Antarctica), since Japan is confirmed via LoTW. Congrats to Me!! Party Party!!

*doing the worked all continents dance*

-- What's that?? WAC doesn't recognize LoTW??? What a crock of 3 dits, 4 dits, 2 dits, and a dah!

Oh well, I've confirmed them in my eyes! I didn't want no stinking $13 cert anyway. hehehehe

*LoTW FTW Dance!!*

No comments:

Scavenger Hunt Sticky

Thanks to all for helping me with the Scavenger Hunt!